Enjoy the excitement of the Ruidoso Downs from the Ruidoso Jockey Club’s premier facilities – these are truly the best seats in the house! You do not have to be a member of the Ruidoso Jockey Club to request a reservation to the club. Seats are limited and sell out quickly, so call today, 575-378-4446, or stop by the Ruidoso Jockey Club to make your reservation.
Rates and Regulations
• Public Admission will be $25.00 per person on “regular race days.”
• Public guests must be 12 years of age or older and are subject to the same admission price.
Dress Code is strictly enforced and management reserves the right to determine proper dress attire.
Mens Dress Code:
• Collared shirt required.
• No shorts.
• No flip flops or open toed shoes.
Womens Dress Code:
• No shorts / No rompers.
• Capri Pants or pants below the knee are okay.
• No flip flops / Dress sandals are okay.
• Dresses and skirts are welcome. Dresses or skirts that are too short will not be allowed in the club.
*Admission price will be $50.00 per person on the following “big race days” in 2019:
May 24, 26, 27; June 8, 9; July 5, 6, 7, 20, 21; and August 16, 17, 18, 30, 31;
**There will be no public admission sales on May 25, or September 1 and 2.
Please call the office or refer to the “Membership” tab on this website for available leases on Labor Day Weekend.
Valet Parking is included with your daily admission
For Reservations, Call (575) 378-4446