Enjoy the excitement of the Ruidoso Downs from the Ruidoso Jockey Club’s premier facilities – these are truly the best seats in the house! You do not have to be a member of the Ruidoso Jockey Club to request a reservation to the club. Seats are limited and sell out quickly, so call today, 575-378-4446, or stop by the Ruidoso Jockey Club to make your reservation.
Rates and Regulations
• Non-member admission is $25 per person* and includes valet parking**
• Children of non-members must be at least 12 years of age to attend.
Mens Dress Code:
• No shorts
• Collared shirt requires. Golf, polo or mock turtle neck acceptable
• Jeans are acceptable.
• Coat and tie are not required.
• No open toe shoes, flip flops or sandals
Womens Dress Code:
• Women may wear dress shorts below the knee or longer. Capri pants are acceptable.
• Jeans are acceptable
• Skirts and dresses are welcomed, however skirts that are too short are not allowed.
• No flip flops. Dress sandals are acceptable.
Management reserves the right to determine appropriate attire.
*Except on these race days: May 25, 27, 30; June 9, 10; July 6, 7, 8, 21, 22; August 17, 18, 19, 31; and September 1. Admission will be $50 per person on these days.
**Public admission tickets are not sold on May 26, or September 2 and 3.
CALL THE OFFICE ABOUT LABOR DAY LEASE AVAILABILITY
For Reservations, Call (575) 378-4446